Pneumatic conveying offers excellent solutions for a wide range of uses.
The following products are primarily considered for conveying by air-;
Woodchips, bark, dust, all types of moist fibrous material, granulated material, and other auxiliary products such as, sulphate, soda, pyrite fine cement, sand etc.
The special feature of pneumatic conveying is its “non-polluting properties’L of dusty materials in a closed pipe from one location to another without risks to the environment.
Advantages of Pneumatic Conveyors
- Prevention of losses and contamination of material due to conveying in a closed system
- Plants are readily adaptable to prevailing local conditions.
- Minimum space requirement.
- Simple and well designed system.
- Ease of operation by unskilled personnel.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Inherent reliability of operation.
- Lengthy service life.
- Dust – Free.
Range of Use for Pneumatic Conveyor
- Paper Industry
- Pulp Industry
- Wood Industry
- Food Industry
- Waste Disposal
- Grain Treatment